Friday, December 7, 2007

It’s definitely a pho day.

It’s Friday. I’m at work. I’m tired. I had a late night last night which included 5 bars, a concert/performance by someone I had never heard of before, one failed attempt at playing pool, a grocery store adventure, and somewhere in the mix there were a few cocktails. For whatever reason, surfing the interweb until around 4am just seemed like a great idea. Some times I really am fantastic. Six more hours until freedom. Gonna make it.. gonna make it.. gonna make it…

Explain to me why it is that I have ESP about the most random shit. Why I had a dream about Britney Spears being pregnant the first time around is beyond me. One time I dreamt about my girlfriend Julia’s cousin opening a second art store, which low and behold will now being opening next Thursday, and most recently I had one about that damned ‘Shot of Love’ show with Tila Tequila… only it was mainly about Dominico. I admit it, I watch the show. Its mindless entertainment and I’m addicted to VH1 reality TV. Sad, but true. So anyways, they just announced that they are coming out with a second season staring guess who…Dominico. I’m creepy.

Its almost 2008. That just seems so weird to me. I remember last new years so vividly and it does not seem like it has been 12 months already. Then again, I’m sure I could create some insanely long list of things that occurred this year that would make me feel as though it has been longer. We’ll pass on making that for now. I am really a we, btw.

Speaking of NYE, Ms. Tara Leigh is making her return to Seattle in thirteen days. THIRTEEN DAYS PEOPLE!!! I feel like I haven’t since her since back in Nam. Girly shrieks of some sort may escape from my vocal cords. Oh my good GAWD I’m excited!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my heaven. I just found you on here and to quote that hilarious British chick in The Wedding Date...

I think I've just come.

Karen said...

I didn't mean to do that html, obv. I meant to italicize, dammit.