Monday, January 14, 2008

Monster Jam!!!

Anything that goes BOOM!!!, gets crunched, smashed, obliterated, can be lit on fire, implodes, or explodes kind of excites me. I would love to be a pyrotechnic. Being on site for a demolition and pushing the big red button for some 30-something story building has always been a fantasy of sorts. In a nut shell, I like watching things be destroyed. When the old Kingdome stadium here in Seattle was set to be demolished I planned out my viewing spot 2 months in advance. It was in that same stadium that I went to my last monster truck show. This Saturday I get to go rock out again, (this time in the Tacoma dome), watch a little derby action, and see some big trucks break shit. I’m stoked.





Things to be expected:
- a variety of mullets
- an array of handle bar mustaches
- chaps (I’ll give double points for no pants underneath)
- to loose a few brain cells by inhaling exhaust fumes
- total inhalation of multiple cars
- something to be set on fire
- to leave wanting my own monster truck
- a damn good time


BRING IT!!

1 comment:

Amanda Mae said...

sick. I hope you had a good time. :)