Thursday, January 24, 2008

8 days and counting.

I’m finding great humor in the fact that, at age 25, I was just asked to my first dance. A long time friend of mine messaged me a few days ago from Arizona and asked if I would go to prom with him. I immediately informed him that it was rude to tease a girl about such a thing. This morning he sent me his flight itinerary. How could I refuse?? It’s entirely besides the point that his family lives here and that I’m pretty sure he was planning on coming anyways... what is relative is that I now have a date to the prom and someone to slow dance to Celine Dion with. I find the whole thing rather humorous and cute. Now I just need to find a dress…

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Great. Now, if I change my mind about driving to Longview I will be the only one without a date. I win.

The Zill said...

1) im still pretty much rollin stag since I have to be there early to set up, run shit, etc..

2) hes a childhood friend so im not sure that he quite constitutes as a ‘real’ date.

3) I promise to slow dance with you if you come