Thursday, January 17, 2008

Key note for the day:

It is almost time for Girl Scout cookies!!




him: Do you ever correlate the girl scouts with drug dealing?
these girls get rounded up
they are given product from their supplier
who get it from their supplier
all the money that they make they have to give back
and all they get is a merit badge or some ish like that
what do the girls get out of it?

me : sugar high?

him: gotta get that fix
‘I need some more smack bird’
but none the less I do like those damn cookies


He's got a good point.

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Yeah, last year I bought 5 boxes of Somas and ate them in a week. Fatass. I will NOT buy more than 1 box.....or 2....yeah...

Anonymous said...

Girl Scouts do get thing in return for selling the girl scout cookies. My friend sells them and she said that they get cookie credits which they can use to go to camp and/or buy stuff at the girl scout store. They also win prizes if they sell alot of cookies.