Thursday, March 5, 2009

Winter Formal - A Night of Getting Awesome


Ever have one of those moments where you stop and think to yourself....What did I do?? Yeah. I was asking myself that Saturday night at Winter Formal. I looked around throughout the course of the evening and saw everything from strip teases to people dancing with a cabbage patch doll, NKOTB groupies to the Mad Hatter and other members of his tea party. It was mayhem in its finest form, silliness in the most serious of ways, and hands down one of the best times I've had in a while. It may have even beat out last year's prom in the fun factor category. It was that great.

The photographer's pictures are up...and available here!!

These were a few of my favorites. I think they speak for themselves....





















No comments: