Thursday, February 21, 2008

Borat invades my bathroom…

In the downstairs bathroom of my house there is a rather large sized map of the world hanging on the wall. Along the very bottom of this map there are pictures of various flags. So a while back someone cut the face of Borat out of a magazine, without my roomies or I knowing, and tapped it to the Kazakhstan flag. Obviously this was a premeditated act of silliness and we thought it was quit entertaining once we noticed it, and who knows how long it had been there. Well Borat has recently changed locations. Someone decided to find Kazakhstan on the map and move him there. Now, the person who we thought was originally guilty of starting this little joke has not been over to our house for quite a while which means that there is a second culprit who decided to join in on the fun….

I love my friends. They are obviously ridiculous.

No comments: